"What embitters the world is not excess of criticism, but an absence of self-criticism." - G.K. Chesterton

Friday, November 09, 2007

Heresy, ay?

Life is full of ups and downs at the moment. On the up side I am loving my studies and have been enjoying some incredibly refreshing conversations with a few of my professors. On the down side, I really haven't had the time for blogging. I really miss our conversations! I'll be back though. We have much yet to kick around. In the mean time, here's a recent post by my man Greg Boyd. Enjoy.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger lady macleod said...

good luck!

1:26 PM

 
Blogger Alex said...

Thanks so much! At the moment I'm bogged down in my end of quarter debate. I have to defend an 8 page argument of my own crafting. Weeee!

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Bill Haydon said...

KBO Alex, as Churchill would have said.

1:50 AM

 
Blogger Alex said...

Thanks TD,
You can bet I will!

8:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home