"What embitters the world is not excess of criticism, but an absence of self-criticism." - G.K. Chesterton

Thursday, December 14, 2006

This place

I just have to feel sorry for the poor sucker who stumbles across this blog looking for some light reading! It has really morphed into an long and complicated uberlinked conversation that might be kind of tough to just jump into, but don't be scared. If you have the time for it, it's been a fascinating debate. I should also mention that if you want to get the most out of this blog you NEED to read the comments. Most of the meat happens in there. My posts are simply the starting points. Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Freeman said...

Light reading be damned!

Blog looks pretty good Alex, likewise your little boy!

I'm in deranged end-of-year 18-things-to-do panic mode at the mo, but I swear I will read this stuff properly before long...

T

8:19 AM

 
Blogger Alex said...

Thanks Tom!

I know the feeling. This conversation has been getting a little too addicting! I've been staying up WAY to late recently...

Good luck with your end 'o year excitement!

8:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home